Your membership helps to preserve our heritage and gives you:
- Free entry to six beautiful historic sites and museums
- Unlimited use of the specialist library of Sussex history and archaeology at Barbican House in Lewes
- Subscriptions to the annual Sussex Archaeological Collections, plus Sussex Past & Present, our tri-annual magazine, filled with articles on local history and archaeology and details of what is happening in Sussex
- Access to a programme of historical walks, talks, conferences and family events
- Half-price entry to English Heritage sites in Sussex, Kent and Hampshire
Subscription rates (from January 2017)
Standard member (1 person): £38Joint member (2 people living at the same address): £55
Student member (please supply a copy of your student card or your student no): £18
Family member (1 adult + children): £44
Family member (2 adults + children): £58
Life membership (1 adult): £530
Your subscription will (except in the case of Life membership) run for 12 months from the start of the month in which you join. If you live outside the UK, please add £14 to the rates above for extra postage. If you would like a hardback edition of the Sussex Archaeological Collections instead of the paperback edition that is standard, please add £6 (if you join online, just tick the relevant boxes on the payment form).
As a company limited by guarantee, members agree to pay a limited sum (£1) in the event of the company being wound up.