Your membership helps to preserve our heritage and gives you:
- Free entry to six beautiful historic sites and museums
- Unlimited use of the specialist library of Sussex history and archaeology at Barbican House in Lewes, subject to opening times
- Subscriptions to the annual Sussex Archaeological Collections, plus Sussex Past & Present, our tri-annual magazine, filled with articles on local history and archaeology and details of what is happening in Sussex
- Access to a programme of historical walks, talks, conferences and family events
- Half-price entry to English Heritage sites in Sussex, Kent and Hampshire
Your subscription will (except in the case of Life membership) run for 12 months from the start of the month in which you join.
If you would like a hardback edition of the Sussex Archaeological Collections instead of the paperback edition that is standard, please select from the dropdown box below. This incurs an additional cost of add £6 for Standard, Joint, Student and Family memberships and £70 for Life memberships.
If you live outside the UK, a £15 postage charge will be added.
You may also pay by direct debit (download a form here – payment will be collected within 2 weeks of receipt of your completed form) or by phone – call 01273 405737 between 10am – 3pm, Tuesday – Friday.
For further information contact our Membership Secretary on 01273 405737 (times as above) or by email.
As a company limited by guarantee, members agree to pay a limited sum (£1) in the event of the company being wound up.