Our historic sites in Sussex are popular places for filming – from TV dramas and documentaries, to corporate films and fashion shoots. We’ve even been the setting for some pretty spooky ghost hunts. Whatever your filming needs, contact our partners at Sussex Film Office to start the ball rolling.
How Sussex Film Office can help
If you’re looking for filming sites in Sussex, we welcome enquiries for all types of filming at our properties.
The process is managed by Sussex Film Office on our behalf. That’s to make sure producers, filmmakers and photographers get the expert support they need.
As industry experts, Sussex Film Office will:
- Help you pick your perfect location
- Provide advice on filming at our venues
- Assist with applications to film at our sites
- Help source local crew or suppliers for your film
Our Sussex filming locations
|Lewes Castle & Museum
|Anne of Cleves House
|Long Man of Wilmington
|Bull House, Lewes
Enquire or apply
To easily enquire or apply to film at one of our historic properties and sites, click on the links below
- Ask about availability and cost (via the Fame-Pro website)
- Apply for a filming license (via the Fame Pro website)
Or you can call the Sussex Film Office team on 01903 885379.