Welcome to our new website
Online shop and Members Area coming soon…
Although our historic sites have been closed during lockdown, the Society has been as busy as ever. One of our behind-the-scenes projects has been to update our website. We think you’ll agree that the previous version was starting to show its age and wasn’t an accurate reflection of the exciting work we do.
Hopefully you’ll agree that our new website looks rather splendid. It is still a work in progress, so please bear with us whilst we add new pages and features over the coming months.
Some exciting new developments to look out for include:
- An interactive Members Area – that will let members access exclusive content and keep up-to-date with special events, news and offers
- Online ticket sales – to make it easier to book your visit to our historic sites or secure a place at a Society event
- An online shop – so you can order from our glorious range of locally sourced and exclusive gifts online and have them delivered to your door
Our website update has been made possible with The National Lottery Heritage Fund, thanks to National Lottery players.
It isn’t just our website that’s getting refreshed
Following a challenging 18 months for everyone, the Society is ready to reimagining and reinvigorate what we have to offer.
We’ll be staying true to our heritage as England’s oldest County Archaeological society, whilst making sure the Society’s is commercially sustainable. That way, we can keep researching, preserving and sharing Sussex’s rich history for generations to come.
Watch this space for information about further developments including:
- New Learning and Participation activities – to engage and inspire young people and local community groups
- Venue hire opportunities – a stunning backdrop for events: from dream weddings to corporate events
- An exciting programme of events – for members and visitors
If you have any questions or feedback, we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org