The aim of the Friends of Fishbourne Roman Palace is to provide opportunities for enthusiasts of Fishbourne, Roman history and archaeology to have fun whilst enriching their knowledge and extending their involvement with the Palace. At the same time they have the satisfaction of knowing they are making an important contribution to the conservation, research, renovation and ongoing development of the site.
Membership benefits include:
- Free entry to the Palace, Museum and Roman Garden during normal opening hours, including during Roman Army Week and Family Fun Days and all special event days
- A guide book and invitation to a “Behind the Scenes” visit
- A Friends Newsletter twice a year to keep you up to date on the progress of our development and fundraising, plus news of Friends events and activities
- Invitations to exclusive Friends events
- Priority booking and 10% discount on ticketed events at the Palace
- 10% discount on non-sale items in the shop
- 10% discount in the Palace cafe
Individual £18.50 p.a.
Family (2+2) £37.00 p.a.
Centurion £100 p.a.
Emperor (Life) £1,000.
The subscription year runs from 1st February.
The Friends of Fishbourne Roman Palace operate independently from The Roman Palace and have a written constitution which guarantees all monies raised are for the sole benefit of The Roman Palace. Fishbourne Roman Palace is a subsidiary of The Sussex Archaeological Society, Registered Charity No 207037. Registered Company Limited by guarantee No. 202795.