Fishbourne Roman Palace donation
Minimum Donation: £10.00
Fishbourne Roman Palace is home to the largest collection of early mosaic floors in Britain. This famous archaeological site was discovered in 1960, but the care and conservation of the site is an on-going process.
As 2018 marks the 50th anniversary of Fishbourne Roman Palace opening as a museum to the public, we are aiming to raise £50,000 over the year to help enhance the site further, ensuring that its historic legacy is preserved for future generations.
You can help us reach our target by making a donation through this page.
All donations, no matter the size, will make a real difference:
- £10 could purchase conservation quality brushes and scalpels for our mosaic cleaning work
- £50 could fund a new section of box hedging for the formal garden
- £250 could buy a new interpretation panel for the historic gardens
- £1,000 could help conserve a section of original Roman wall
- £2,500 could fund an essential conservation survey programme
Thank you for your support!