PH AFTER RESTORATION

History

To find out more about The Priest House and the objects in the museum please click on the links below.

 

The suffragette handkerchief

John Godwin King

Ritual marks

A brief history of the house

Family history and local archives: The Priest House has transcribed & indexed copies of West Hoathly’s parish records from 1606-1999 & a large number of other documents & local post cards/photographs, which are available to visitors at no extra charge. We also have close links to the West Hoathly Local History Archive, with its vast collection of local photographs, maps & documents.