The Lewes Learning Team offers specialist adult talks and tours at Lewes Castle and Anne of Cleves House.
Tours are subject to availability and include:
- An hour-long walk around the castle and its grounds.
- A detailed look at the Battle of Lewes (1264).
- The Life and Times of William de Warrenne.
Cost: £70 per group plus admission. Maximum number: 20.
Groups of more than 20 can be accommodated by arrangement.
Anne of Cleves House
Tours and talks are subject to availability and include:
- The Story of Anne of Cleves.
- Tour of Anne of Cleves House.
- Tudor Artefacts.
- Victorian Artefacts.
Cost: £70 per group plus admission. Maximum number 25.
Refreshments are available to pre-order.
Please note that both sites have steps and stairs. We welcome visitors with access needs but ask you to phone ahead to ensure these needs can be met.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking or to pre-order refreshments.