Pitch your tent inside a unique experimental earthwork next to the atmospheric Roman Palace and Gardens in the historical village of Fishbourne. Wild camping in a truly unique setting available from Thursday to Sunday only, until 31st October 2021.
- 50% discount entry to the Palace on production of your camping booking
- Dogs welcome (on a lead at all times please)
- Free adjacent car park to leave your car after pitching up
- Use of the Palace’s café for breakfasts, light lunches and drinks
- Easily accessible from Fishbourne train station (5-10 minutes’ walk)
- Close to wildlife corridor, cycle paths and walking routes
- Ideal for stargazing – don’t forget a good torch as the site is not lit!
£25 per night for a family up to 6
£15 per night for single / couples
Advance on online only. Maximum 10 pitches available.
Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.