Terms and Conditions
Sussex Past wishes to offer the consumer the highest possible protection and our conditions of sale are fully compliant with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000; UK law Directive 97/7/EC.
- A description is provided for every item on this website. If there is any additional particular detail about the product that is unclear please email or contact us for further details.
- All items will be supplied at the prices shown.
- Any taxes, VAT, or delivery charge will be indicated clearly to you on our website before you proceed to purchase on-line.
- You will be able to pay for the goods by proceeding to the check-out and then onto our secure WorldPay payment site where your credit card details can be safely given.
- Once payment has been authorized from WorldPay to our bank we will send you an email or other form of communication within three working days, providing confirmatory details of your purchase, the total price, your rights to cancel the order and details of any guarantees.
- Despatch of items ordered will normally be within 7 working days. You will be notified within that time if the expected despatch date is later.
- Items may be returned to us, in their original condition within 30 days if you are unhappy with them. The delivery reference must be included with items returned. A full refund for the items, excluding the original post and packing, will be made. The cost of returning these items must be paid for by the purchaser.
- Items that are faulty or damaged in transit must be notified within 3 days of receipt. Arrangements will be made for the faulty/damaged items to be replaced and the cost of returning these items will be refunded.
- For your information, Sussex Past, a limited company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sussex Archaeological Society, a registered charity (207037). The address of Sussex Past is Bull House, 92 High Street, Lewes, Sussex, BN7 1XH UK. Our phone number is +44 (0)1273 486260 and fax number +44 (0)1273-486990 and email address: email@example.com.
- No details pertaining to you as the purchaser will be passed on to any third party.
- These conditions do not affect your statutory consumer rights under UK law.